Avegotchi bid-to-earn auctions will be starting from July 15, 2021, on Polygon, and the first “Wearables Auction” opens at 2 PM UTC on the same day. There will be a 72-hour window for placing bids before the auction closes on July 18, 2021, at 2 PM UTC.
In traditional auctions, only one person (winner of the auction) benefits. But in this bid-to-earn auction, you can earn a certain percentage on your original bid even if your bid doesn’t win the auction. You will get GHST tokens if you have placed a bid and it gets outbid by another buyer.
There are some limits on earnings for the first auction. You can earn a payout of a minimum of 1%, and a maximum of 10% on your original bid. For example, a bid of 1500 GHST can earn you a minimum of 15 GHST and a maximum of 150 GHST.
There is no minimum for bids in this auction, you even can place a bid as low as 1 GHST.
What’s In The Auction
This auction features items that can be used to modify at least one of the four Aavegotchi’s personality traits: Energy, Aggression, Spookiness, and Brain Size. Equipping important traits will enhance the level of rarity of an Aavegotchi.
- UNCOMMON: Game Controller (500) NRG +1, AGG +1
- RARE: Gamer Jacket (250) NRG +1, AGG +2
- MYTHICAL: VR Headset (50) NRG +2, AGG +3
- UNCOMMON: Steampunk Trousers (500) SPK +2
- RARE: Steampunk Goggles (250) SPK +3
- LEGENDARY: Mechanical Claw (100) AGG+2, SPK +2
- (1000) Gotchi Mugs NRG +1
How To Participate In Aavegotchi Bid-to-Earn Auction
- Go to the Aavegotchi Aauction House
- Click into the Bid Page for an auction you would like to participate in and place your bids
- If you are outbid then you will receive some GHST tokens
- If you win the auction, click the “Claim NFT” button that will appear on your My Bids page to receive the NFT in your wallet.
For more information join Aavegotchi Discord.
George has a native interest in emerging technologies and he’s a strong advocate of decentralization. He is the founder and manager of egamers.io as well as an IT student.