Axes Metaverse is a Meta-Metaverse under development by Azur Games, a pioneer in the mobile gaming industry. Player ownership and Play-To-Earn features using NFTs are the project’s priority since the title is based on the existing Axes Mobile Game, which boasts over 30 million players.
Azur Games revealed today three new gameplay modes in which players will be able to earn tokenized rewards. While Axes Metaverse is a PvP and PvE battle-royale game, there will be a separate mode for idle token mining based on the owned heroes.
Axe’s Gameplay concludes:
- Axes: Battleground – Large-scale battle royale mode.
- Axes: Team Tactics – Assemble a team of heroes to fight in the arena or complete dangerous missions. This is a tactical role-playing mode.
- Axes: Kingdom Wars – Battle against others for land ownership and build your own castles with resources gathering and production. This is a multiplayer strategy mode.
Axes Metaverse has Sold-Out the first Private and Public sales of Human Heroes chests with the second GAO (Game Asset Offering) to follow this month. As we read in the project’s roadmap, future sales include the IDO (Initial Dex Offering) for the in-game token.
Axes Metaverse kicked off 2022 with some strong partnerships.
- AvStarPapital will provide adequate support for the Axes Metaverse community and accelerate growth in terms of funding and influence.
- Abxinvest ABX is a relatively new venture with new perspectives and investing vision that will help Axes Metaverse stand out in 2022
- Hold.nl already invested in the #1 GAO of the Axes Metaverse and will continue to help and accelerate Axes Metaverse.
- OnBlockVC is an investment firm that has already invested in the Axes Metaverse.
As noted before, the Axes Metaverse team already hosted their first DAO and announced that the Second DAO is on its way.
Visit Axes Metaverse website: https://axes.io/
Stay always up to date:
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.