Developers of crypto games, “doublejump.tokyo” have announced that My Crypto Heroes has started Official launch and Crowd Sale. To celebrate an Airdrop campaign (Brother Grimm) and the second giveaway campaign (Hanzo Hattori) will be implemented. You can join the Giveaway.
Contents these following functions will be implemented:
- PvE battle, which is one of our main contents at the official launch.
- Art-edit – Remarkable features of MCH
- Duel Battle – PvP battle (from 12/7).
- Market – Users can purchase heroes and equipment with GUM hereafter the crowd-sale (from 12/11)
- Ranked battle - well-received ranked battle at the beta battle (from 12/3~12/16)
- GUM (Game User Money) is the currency used in MCH. You can purchase GUM with ETH. ※ Dates are subject to change.
Heroes, which are assets in MCH, can be purchased at crowd sale. Crowd sale Heroes are exclusively available within the Crowd sale period. The period and stocks are limited, so don’t miss this chance to get these attractive heroes!
11/30 ~ 12/10 50 % the amount of ETH used to purchase heroes in the crowd sale will be returned in equivalent GUM Stock-linked Dutch Auction. Legendary 5 Heroes ×20 initial price 4 ETH
- Legendary 5 Heroes ×20 initial price 4 ETH
- Epic 5 Heroes ×100 initial price of 0.2 ETH
- Rare 5 Heroes ×250 initial price of 0.05 ETH
Airdrop ~Brother Grimm~ Uncommon Hero(equivalent to 0.025ETH), Brother Grimm will be distributed during a limited period. No additional chance to get this Hero.
From 11/30 6:00 ~12/3 5:59 (UTC)
1000 items only
※ One per person
Dates of the giveaway are yet to be released.
Hanzo Hattori: 30 (limited to 250) Badge blockchain asset: 3 (limited to 150)
Details will be announced through medium and twitter
About My Crypto Heroes
‘My Crypto Heroes’(MCH) is an HTML5 game for smartphones and PC featuring blockchain technology. MCH is a quick and casual worker-placement RPG. Collect and train historical Heroes of the world, get special and legendary items into your to equip, compose the ultimate unbeatable team formations, and challenge epic battles to conquer the crypto world.
Founded on April 3rd, 2018, we specialize in the development of crypto games. Our games cover a wide range of platforms; mobile social games, online PC games, console games, etc. As well as the development and management of platform games, we have specialists in financial management relating to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology knowhow. A subsidiary of DLE Inc. (Head Office: Tokyo, CEO: Ryuta Shiiki), listed on the 1st section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Company name: double jump.tokyo Address: 3-3-4 Koujimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan CEO/CTO: Hironobu Ueno Business area: blockchain game, development, and management of assets.