- A prize pool of 25,000 WAXP will be paid out to the top 10 winners.
- The B.E.S.T. event starts on March 25th.
Number #1 Web3 fighting game Blockchain Brawlers, announced yesterday, March 15th, the details of its upcoming and anticipated March Brawlers eSports Series Tournament (B.E.S.T.)
Players there shall compete with each other in a single elimination bracket tournament format which will reward the top 10 participants from a prize pool of 25,000 WAXP. In addition, the top 3 winners of the tournament will get their very own personalized, animated custom card back and a strap on some championship leather to show the world who is the best!
Format: Every match before the Semi-Finals will be a best-of-3 competition. The Semi-Finals and Finals will be a best-of-five competition.
- If you lose in the round of 16, you will be in a separate side tournament competing for 9th and 10th place in a best-of-1 match-up.
- If you lose in the round of 8, you will be in a separate competition competing for 5th thru 8th place.
- If you lose in the Semi-Finals, you will play a best-of-1 match-up vs. the other loser to determine 3rd and 4th place.
Participants must pay a fee of 2,500 $BRWL to enter the tournament. Passes will go on sale at the BRWL Store and NeftyBlock on Monday, March 20th at 10 AM PST. Once you have your pass, head to the “B.E.S.T. March” channels in the Blockchain Brawlers Discord and find the registration channel to register.
Prize Pool Distribution:
- Place: 30.00% or 7,500 WAXP
- Place: 20.00% or 5,000 WAXP
- Place: 12.00% or 3,000 WAXP
- Place: 10.00% or 2,500 WAXP
- Place: 8.00% or 2,000 WAXP
- Place: 6.00% or 1,500 WAXP
- Place: 5.00% or 1,250 WAXP
- Place: 4.00% or 1,000 WAXP
- Place: 3.00% or 750 WAXP
- Place: 2.00% or 500 WAXP