SolChicks, an upcoming play-to-earn game on Solana Blockchain that raised over $20M to date, announced yesterday a series of accomplishments, days before its IDO (Initial DEX Offering) launch on 26th November.
The SolChicks accomplishments:
- Explosive social media growth with over 385k followers on Twitter, Telegram, and Discord combined.
- It ranked Number #1 in CoinMarketCap, Number #1 P2E game on Solana, and Number #1 hottest NFT collection on Solanart.
- Launching simultaneously on a record-breaking number of launchpads of over 30.
- Over 50,000 players played the SolChicks game demo in its first week of release.
- 328 private investors, including Master Ventures, AirAngels and Yield Guild Games.
- NFTs of SolChick have risen to 17 $SOL from 1,8 $SOL and now can be bought at the minimum price of US$3,500 and higher price 160 $SOL US$35,000)
Accomplishing these records, SolChicks is now one of the fastest-growing P2E game, with the alpha release scheduled for Q1 2022 and full release on Q4 2022.
Play-to-Earn is set to disrupt the traditional gaming sector in ways never seen before. With the backing of our strategic investors, our team is aggressive and relentless in carving out our position as the dominant player in the new era of gaming.William Wu, co-founder and CEO of SolChicks.
$CHICKS IDO Information.
SolChicks will operate using the $CHICKS token with 10 billion max supply. The whitelisting process has started and there are limited open slots available. Public sale price will be $0.05 per token. Interested users can find more information here.
What is Solchicks?
SolChicks is a 3D MOBA game developed by a team of 70 members with experience in triple-A titles such as PUBG, Tera, MapleStory and Dungeon Fighter.
The game will feature play-to-earn elements where players can get rewarded for their time spent. The main avatars are 3D digital chickens that look cool and deadly. Future plans include transforming the game into an MMORPG, owned by its users.
You can visit the SolChicks website and try the demo.
Disclaimer: This article is not an investment advice. While we verify each project we write for, we always encourage you to do your own in-depth research and never invest more than you can afford to loose. We write about games and you should treat them as games. Egamers.io is not responsible for any actions taken, including the results of them. Lastly, we would like to remind you that most of the games will not make it through the years and this may result in a loss. Enjoy a game because its fun and not because you think you can make money.