The Arkane Network teamed up with 0xGames to offer better user experience and ease of use. This move makes it easier for non-blockchain gamers to jump into the amazing world of crypto games.
It’s not a secret that a gamer with no previous experience in cryptocurrencies is going to have a hard time to understand how to begin playing a blockchain game. This is what Arkane is trying to solve for 0xGames. More than 90% of players quit a game because of poor user experience!
Arkane Network offers wallet as-a-service for various blockchains as well as NFT support. Players can use Arkane’s services to store their crypto and non-fungible tokens while developers can use their API to communicate with blockchains and built upon it.
0xGames is working closely with Arkane to implement a wallet solution which solved the hurdles in order to attract mainstream gamers.
Arkane will offer the following services to 0xGames.
- Players will be able to play without owning a blockchain wallet, instead, the game will provide one.
- Players won’t be required to download any extra software such as dapp browsers, metamask etc.
- Compatibility with modern browsers.
- The ability to develop for any device including desktop, mobile, consoles, and web.
- The ability to build a native mobile app (e.g 0xGames just released 0xUniverse for iOS and Android)
- Multilanguage support
George has a native interest in emerging technologies and he’s a strong advocate of decentralization. He is the founder and manager of egamers.io as well as an IT student.