Vote today for your favorite Non-Fungible Tokens in the First Annual NFT Awards. The most voted token will receive the People’s Choice Award.
The judges’ panel grows with notable names from the Gaming and Blockchain industries. Today, Nao Udagawa, Managing Director of BANDAI NAMCO, joined the rest of the Judges as the First Annual NFT Awards is kicking off the voting process.
- The main judges will select the best NFTs of 2020. The panel includes:
- Nobuyuki Idei: Sony’s former CEO & Chairman
- Nao Udagawa: Managing Director of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc., the company behind notable names such as Pac-Man and Tekken
- Shigeki Morimoto: Game designer and advisor of the Pokémon series
- Sherry List: Leader of Microsoft’s Azure Heroes NFT rewards program
- Nicolas Pouard: Ubisoft’s Blockchain Initiative Director
- Etsuji Nakai: Google Cloud Solutions Architect
Multiple NFTs are already nominated by the users, including various blockchains and many multiverse games such as The Six Dragons, 9Lives Arena, and others. So far, the 22 Racing Series NFT is first with 42 votes. We expect the nominations to continue growing.
You can watch the awards live on Twitch on December 9, 2020.
Enjin is a leading force in the blockchain gaming space with a huge community and a complete development tool suite. Using the Enjin SDK for unity, GoBot, and Java, developers can integrate decentralized economies and Non-Fungible tokens without learning blockchain development. The Plug n Play solutions are welcomed globally, with thousands of developers using the Enjin suite to create next-generation gaming and retail experiences.
The DEA project consists of the DEAPcoin, (DEP), which is listed in many well-known exchanges such as OKEx, Bithumb Global, Bittrex, and others. DEA has released its first trading card game called JobTribes and a Digital Art Marketplace.
Mark your calendars. The first Annual NFT Awards is going to be exciting! Vote your favourite NFTs.
George has a native interest in emerging technologies and he’s a strong advocate of decentralization. He is the founder and manager of egamers.io as well as an IT student.