New Frontier, a company that brings digital engagement to the tourism industry with non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has partnered with Enjin in order to transform tourism with NFTs.
Using Beam QR codes and Enjin’s blockchain products, New Frontier aims to change the tourist industry as, according to a recent search, over 1/4 of visitors desire a digital experience when visiting places in the real world.
In detail, they will enhance and gamify the experience of visitors around the globe by enabling them to earn rewards via the Enjin’s ecosystem while participating in activities such as:
- Loyalty and Reward programs.
- Treasure Hunts.
- Booking Incentives.
- Event Access.
New Frontier has already started working with official tourism bodies worldwide, specifically in the UK, Mexiko, Spain, and New Zealand.
New Frontiers collaborations are:
- The Great Tapestry of Scotland: The program creates historically-themed NFTs, with a community competition to design artwork for NFTs that depict these areas for the rest of the 21st Century. This will be accompanied by a physi-digital interactive treasure hunt, integrating with Enjin games in a “hidden scrolls” quest.
- Visit Arran “Island Adventure”: A treasure hunt will allow visitors to collect themed NFTs at various points on the island, further developing into an interactive quest in the Metaverse.
- Victoria & Albert Museum (V&A): Invited to participate in a symposium on digital fashion and supported the V&A research team in London with information gathering.
- Quintana Roo Regional Government: Issuing NFT-based certificates to official tour guides in the state.
- Gencat Cataluña: Exploring opportunities for regional attractions to leverage the Metaverse.
Stay always up to date:
📰 Don’t Miss a thing: Join the News-Telegram Channel or The Discussion Group.
🐥In Your Feed: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
📺 Let’s Watch: Youtube Subscribe & Chill.
🎙️Useful Channels: NFT Giveaway Channel & Early Adopter Opportunities Channel.
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.