Soccerverse is a community-driven, multiplayer football management simulator where you can become a manager, own a club, scout players, and much more. The game mimics the real-life soccer universe where you keep exploring new features every time you play.
Soccerverse is built on the Xaya blockchain. Xaya allows developers to build decentralized, highly scalable, and robust games on its end-to-end blockchain solution.
In Soccerverse, there are 300 completely decentralized clubs – each club is a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization). The game feature more than 11,000 soccer players. Each of these players is an ownable Non-fungible token (NFT) – managers and agents can control these players.
We can buy shares in players and clubs, these shares can be traded in the in-game DEXs. Every Wednesday and Saturday, the players lighten up the stadiums and play their league matches. Cup or Shield matches, however, are played every Monday at 3 PM UTC.
Soccerverse (Previously known as Soccer Manager Elite)
Back in May, Soccerverse was rebranded to this new name – previously known as Soccer Manager Elite, and the old beta version was running on a Unity client on Windows. Now, the developers have made the game available to every platform. You can now play the game on any web browser, whether it be desktop, mobile, or tablet.
What’s New In Beta 4?
If you’re one of those who played the previous beta version, you’ll notice some new features both in game logic and front end.
- To propose an agent, you now need >10% of the player’s shares
- To propose a manager, you now only need >0.001% of the club’s shares
- Agents can now set contract lengths and other options
- A “Free Bench” is now available for managers and scouts
- Initiating a bid on a freebench player will start an auction
- Managers can renew contracts for their own squad
- After receiving their prize money (for the league, cup, and shield matches), teams that are in debt at the end of the season will automatically add their most expensive player (by wage) to the transfer market.
- Additionally, if they have the required number of “squad” players (21), they will immediately add the player with the lowest rating from the open bench to ensure that they do not fall short.
- Payouts have been reduced for dividends
- The economy has been optimized to minimize inflation
- New club share packs can be bought
- Shares in clubs are initially purchased with share packs
- Shares in players are initially on the order book
- Chat system added
- Each club now has its own chat channel that can be accessed via the Club overview page
- Mobile and tablet optimized versions work seamlessly in the Metamask browser for mobile devices
You can now buy a “Share Pack” as they work as club shares. Totaling 100 shares, each Share Pack includes 20 shares in 5 clubs. For 1 $WCHI, you can buy one share pack. $WCHI is an ERC-20 token on the Xaya blockchain.
Play The Soccerverse Beta 4 Now
To play the beta, you need to take the following steps:
- Have a MetaMask wallet and connect it to the Polygon mainnet.
- Have at least 2 $WCHI (1 for creating your Xaya name and 1 for buying one pack or some SMC)
- Matic in your MetaMask wallet to pay gas fees
So, what are you waiting for? Play The Soccerverse Beta 4 Now.
Stay always up to date:
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.