CGC is once again preparing to conquer Kyiv this fall on October 10-11, 2019.
The fourth edition of the conference is dedicated to cutting-edge technologies and games, covering blockchain, VR, AR and AI, and their impact on the shaping of the future of the gaming industry. An updated list of speakers and exhibitors is already waiting for you.
CGC is pleased to introduce the first batch of stellar speakers who have confirmed their participation.
Malcolm CasSelle, a Strategic Advisor of WAX will share with you his thoughts on “Why 2020 is the Year of Blockchain Gaming”.
“Blockchain gaming will take off in 2020 because there are a handful of sea changes in the industry that together create a unique environment for success” – Malcolm CasSelle.
This year WAX & CGC have a special surprise for all developers who are ready to take part in the hackathon and try their luck in the race for the prize pool. Four prizes of $250, two prizes of $2k and one grand prize of $5k await their winners! What do you need to do? Just fill out the form and win!
Gabrielle Patrick, CEO of Knabu Distributed Systems from the United Kingdom will talk about cryptocurrencies and crypto-assets with a presentation “Opening the Fiat To Digital Asset Bridge: Where Game Incentivisation Meets Finance”.
Jon Jordan, Editor of BlockchainGamer.biz with a huge experience with top-level companies. Jon launched BlockchainGamer.biz, does consult with Xaya, B2Expand, and recently became comms director at DappRadar.
Charles Adenuoye, CEO of BitPlay Gaming knows a lot about the role of blockchain in eSports. Don’t miss his talk “BitSport – incentivizing passion”.
Lisa Tan, Researcher, and Founder of Economics Design is flying to Kyiv from Singapore to share with you her knowledge about the economics of gamified systems.
CGC Kyiv 2019 is preparing to gather more than 1500 professionals from all over the globe in the business area of Kyiv, Ukraine, in a contemporary Mercure Congress Centre. On October 10-11 it will open its doors for all passionate gaming enthusiasts. 100 speakers and 500 leading companies from different spheres of gaming industry, such as blockchain games, VR and AR games, iGaming, and many others will meet, network, showcase their products and together redefine the gaming as we know it. Come and see all of that for yourself! More information at www.cgc.one
Venue: Mercure Kyiv Congress
Kyiv, 6, V. Getmana Str.
- Press-kit – http://bit.ly/2SXD3Pi
Official social webs (feel free to check, like and subscribe us):
- FB – https://www.facebook.com/cgc.events/
- FB event – http://bit.ly/2ym0lEL
- Telegram – https://t.me/cgc_one
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/CGC_one
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cgc_one/
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/18532997
- Useful links: Become a speaker – http://bit.ly/2KDS2fF
- Become a media partner – http://bit.ly/2XMh7ez
- Become a volunteer – http://bit.ly/2XLrUpk
- Attend as an investor – http://bit.ly/2LBprHO
- Attend as an affiliate – http://bit.ly/2xtFIWT
- Apply for CGC Pitch – http://bit.ly/2M8nse8
- Apply for CGC & WAX Hackathon – http://bit.ly/2MMdQpM
- Apply for CGC Showcase – http://bit.ly/2Nt1dBU
- Apply for CGC Awards – http://bit.ly/30sOH7e
- Exhibiting opportunities – http://bit.ly/2JBbGWG