- CGC|NFT 2.0 Online Conference will take place this June 10 and 11.
- The conference will take place online with free attendance.
- Some of the most brilliant minds of the industry will be participating.
Since the start of the year 2021, the non-fungible tokens (NFTs) market has been booming, mostly because of the Art trend. While the art frenzy is settling, the use of NFTs in blockchain gaming and virtual worlds is probably the next trend to follow with exponential growth.
- “But what on earth are NFTs?”
- “Why are they becoming so popular?”
- “NFTs and multiplayer games? How does that work?”
If that sounds like you, get yourself registered for free for the upcoming CGC|NFT 2.0 Online Conference where more than 50 expert speakers will gather to share their knowledge on blockchain technology, NFTs, and blockchain games.
The CGC|NFT 2.0 Conference will be held on June 10th and 11th. By taking part in you will not only get a chance to learn about things like NFTs and blockchain gaming from the leading experts in the industry, but you can also take part in fun activities, endless networking and much more.
The Digital Expo
Explore amazing new projects that are going on in the NFT industry by getting an opportunity to interact with CEOs and Founders of some established companies. You will be able to learn about innovating products and services through an online virtual conference which you can watch on your screen from the comfort of your home, free of charge.
Take part in different fun activities and quests during the two days of the conference to get a chance of winning some rare collectibles and other prizes. Stay tuned to the latest happenings in the virtual conference to grab free gifts before they run out.
There’s going to be a gallery of NFTs where popular artists will showcase their wonderful pieces of artwork. You can also browse this gallery to see some very rare NFTs owned by enthusiastic collectors. This is the perfect opportunity to explore this new form of digital art and receive some inspiration!
If you are a new developer or would like to get involved with industry-leading companies that are working around the NFT and gaming space, this is the right platform for you to network with other like-minded individuals and groups. The conference will host more than 2000 participants from all parts of the world whom you can interact with and share your ideas.
Get a chance to bring your ideas and projects into the limelight through media coverage at this conference. During the round-table discussion with journalists, industry leaders, and other professionals, you will learn how you can make your project stand out in the market and form a good strategy to communicate your message to masses.
Some of The Speakers
- Benny Giang: Founding Team Member of Dapper Labs.
- Michael Sanders: Co-Founder & Chief Storyteller of Horizon Blockchain Games.
- Justice Sun: Founder & CEO of TRON.
- Robby Yung: CEO of Animoca Brands.
- Tanya Lindsay: Co-Founder of CryptoMibs.
- Yan Ketelers: CMO of Arkane Network.
- Chris Lovell: Director of External Affairs of GAME Credits.
- Dirk Lueth: Co-Founder of Uplandme, Inc.
- Travis Wright: Co-Host of The Bad Crypto Podcast.
CGC is a physical and online conference that has been conducting various business events since 2018, bringing together more than 100,000 delegates from 60+ countries. It will conduct its 8th conference next month.
CGC aims to facilitate businesses and individuals from all across the world to collaborate on new projects and ideas, expand their knowledge, and showcase their products with the ultimate goal of making blockchain technology mainstream.
The conference will take place using the PINE application for PC and Smartphones.