Etheremon Releases Adventure Mode

Etheremon - One of the top Dapp games about collecting, training, evolving and trading Monsters, built with blockchain and VR technology

In June 2018, a successful pre-sale of Adventure Mode distributed 54 Adventure sites to
players. Now, the much-awaited full release of Adventure Mode is here! It’s time all
Mon-seekers send their Mons to explore those Sites in the Etheremon world and collect
astounding rewards.

The Adventure Mode will have 2 separate game modes: Exploration and Challenge. The
first game mode Exploration was officially released on 06 September, 6AM UTC.
For those who are new to this mode, in this game mode, players can own Adventure
sites and, at the same time, send their Mons to explore 54 sites to collect rewards.
What set Etheremon and this game mode apart from traditional games is that Etheremon
players are now partners, stakeholders, and decision-makers of the game. They
own and control in-game assets which cannot be taken away by anyone.

Play Etheremon Now

“We believe Adventure mode truly demonstrates how blockchain can change
the way people enjoy games. As no one can change or take away the site
ownership from the hosts, even us as game developers, they become the true
owner of the game, with a guaranteed income stream.
Furthermore, we transfer the right of setting the game fee to the site hosts.
We believe players should have a lot more say in the game”

Jarvis Nguyen, Co-founder of Etheremon

Adventure site hosts

The number of Adventure Sites in the world of Etheremon remains at 108 permanently. 54 sites are released in 2018 and the remaining 54 will be launched with new features in 2019. Each of these sites will be co-hosted by 10 players.
The hosts of an Adventure Site will be rewarded every time a Mon embarks on a journey at their site. 90% of the adventure fee will be equally distributed among the site’s hosts. The remaining 10% will go to Etheremon development team for maintenance and community engagement.
The adventure fee is collectively determined by all Adventure hosts. At the start, players will pay a default fee of 0.01ETH or 15 EMONT. After 1 month in operation, hosts can start to adjust the fee themselves.

ethermon main

For players

With every adventure, Mon can bring home one of the Adventure rewards, from the most common to the most exquisite.
All Adventure sites and rewards are ERC-721 tokens. As such, they are fully owned by players and tradable. Trading will be supported by OpenSea marketplace at the start. In-game market for Adventure items will be opened in the future.

What’s Next?

Challenge sub-mode, to be introduced in Q4 2018.
Challenge mode allows each Adventure site to build their own gym, where 1 Mon from each
host can become a gym guardian. Players can put their Mons in combat with the guardians and challenge these sites.


Blockchain game Etheremon creates a virtual world where players can capture, train
and bring their Ether Monsters (Mons) to battles. More than just a new entertainment
platform, Etheremon aims to set the foundation for Game 3.0 era, where players have
full ownership over their game assets. With more than 6 700 users and 230 000
battles, Etheremon has become one of the top Dapp games.

Connect with EtheremonDiscordTelegramFacebookTwitterRedditMediumYoutube

Connect with Egamers: TwitterTelegramInstagramFacebookDiscord, Medium, Steemit