Walken, a Move-to-Earn mobile app, unveils its new roadmap with some new and exciting features that will enhance its ecosystem and push its users into a healthier lifestyle with the help of blockchain technology.
Move To Earn, or Walk To Earn, is growing exponentially, and Walken’s vision of connecting a healthy lifestyle with games and crypto is slowly becoming a fact.
“One of the main challenges of any gamified web3 project is to make it both fun and sustainable, especially a free2play one. With Walken, we are proving the point that it’s possible. We are grateful to our amazing community and work hard to make it even better”.Walken Co-founder and CEO Alexei Kulevets
The team of Walken unveiled to the public these exact key developments that stand out:
- Re-investing the 60 million community-generated tokens while also bringing value to the community.
- Adding seven additional languages and better localization support.
- Ranking systems that will reward players based on their activity and achievements (Wheel of Fortune)
- The Walked Ambassador program will support local communities.
- A referral program with associated bonuses.
- A new game featuring CAThletes.
Everything Walken unveiled is a step toward a successful and sustainable community-driven economy and ecosystem. Walken highlights that the community element is essential to a proper and sustainable ecosystem.
Combining fun and sustainability has given rise to a budding ecosystem for Walken and its community. The growing appreciation for this project across key global regions showcases people are willing to dive into Web3 and unlock the benefits it can provide.Walken Co-founder and CEO Alexei Kulevets
Walken In-Game Economy Statistics
In addition to the roadmap, Walken shared some in-game economy statistics verifying the endless growth of its ecosystem and player base. The most important statistics are:
- July & August were the most iconic months for the Move-to-Earn app, as Walken saw peaks of over 20,000 new daily users across those months.
- Android has many more users than IOS since August. Android represents over 7,000 unique daily users, whereas IOS contributes over 1,000.
- Walken has over 1.11M users worldwide from countries like Brazil (2,19%), France (3,07%), Pakistan (3,39%), Belarus (4,08%), Japan (4,94%), Vietnam (7,26%), and many more, with the number expected to grow to 2M by Q4 2022.
- Russia (19,6%) & Ukraine (10.4%) are the leading countries in daily users, with over 300,000.