Arc8 goes through its first season, the platform growth is rapidly increasing, and among them, the platform’s native token $GMEE jumped 42% in the past few days and now pricing around $0.15.
Season 1 has started seven days ago on February 1st and will last till March 31st. But that is not all, as Arc8 announced its Roadmap before the launch of the first season. Let’s have a look at it!
The first two weeks will be considered pre-season, where Arc8 will include and test some new changes in the platform to launch the first season smoothly.
What will change throughout the season?
- A New Game: Tube Runner
- Qualification: Each game will have its own qualification system, with players completing seven matches. Winning will give you a higher rank on the leaderboard.
- 2.0 Anticheat: Prioritizing not to have cheaters for a fair gaming experience.
- Skylords Tournaments: Only G-Bot holders will have the chance to compete in this tournament, remaining available throughout the first season.
The pre-season will last till February 14th and will include the following changes.
- Credits Reset: All players will get their balance reset to 250 credits in order to practice during the whole season.
- A New Matchmaking System: Tournaments are now divided by rank.
- $GMEE Daily Tasks: Now, you can earn $GMEE with practice matches.
- Sponsored Tournaments: use your credits to compete for $GMEE in daily tournaments.
After February 14th, the primary season will start!
- $GMEE Matches & tournaments are back! Use your $GMEE to win even more tokens!
- Ranks Progression: play $GMEE matches to rank up in the leaderboard and access higher $GMEE rewards.
- Season Leaderboard: top players in the leaderboard of each game will have access to huge $GMEE rewards at the end of the season.
- Token Tournaments: 100,000 $GMEE
- G-Bots Sky Lords Tournaments: 400,000 $GMEE
- Season Token Leaderboard Rewards: 550,000 $GMEE for the top 1,100 players (top 100 in each game)
- Total: 1,050,000 $GMEE
Stay always up to date:
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.