We will review the method the Hacker used, step by step:
- The Hacker picks a Target (Preferably a mod).
- He searches Target’s other discord group memberships and gets into one.
- The Hacker gets him banned pretending to scam community members for the other Discord by impersonating him.
- Again, the Hacker impersonates a mod from the server he got banned and asks him to prove innocence via DMs.
- Then he tries to pursue the Target into thinking he is an actual mod by photoshopping fake discussions with the Discord team. By doing all this stuff, he pursues the admin into a call.
- Eventually, he gets the Target into screen sharing, and opening Inspect Elements, seeing all the pieces of information he needs to exploit the Discord Server (^BYPASSES 2FA + passwords).
Please be careful in those types of Scams.