What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share someof the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
This week in recap:
- Bored Ape Yacht Club has released its governance token and is now available on Binance, OKX, and more centralized exchanges. A Metaverse and some games are in development.
- Marc Zuckerberg stated that NFTs are coming to the Instagram social media platform, and the hype is real.
- CryptoBlades NFT game is ready to join the newly created Efinity Parachain on Polkadot.
- Pegaxy horse racing game to allow 15 horses to race per game with the percentage of winning being decreased around 30%.
- BlockTrucks is the latest game to join the Efinity Parachain.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week. (7 Days)
- 👑Thetan Arena: Over 21 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Axie Infinity: Over 1,6 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Splinterlands: 367k players. +1.72%
- 👑Alien Worlds: 176k players. -5.20%
- 👑Crazy Defense Heroes: 147k players. -0.68%
- 👑Farmers Worlds: 92k players. +0.10%
- 👑Galaxy Blocks: 42k players. +6.40%
- 👑Upland: 41k players. -8.25%
Find more on-chain analytics on our dedicated Rankings page.
Mobile MMORPG Ragnarok Labyrinth To Release NFT Game (+ Free in-Game Items)
The well-known South Korean video game developer, Gravity, announced its first play-to-earn blockchain-based mobile MMORPG called Ragnarok Labyrinth NFT based on the homonym title.
Bored Ape Yacht Club $APE Token Just Launched
The famous Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT collection has just launched its token on Binance, Huobi, FTX & OKX, with more reputable centralized exchanges to follow.
Gala Games Walking Dead VOX Avatars Coming Soon
Thanks to Gala’s partnership with AMC Networks, a new exclusive series of 8,888 unique The Walking Dead (TWD) VOX characters will be released on April 7th and will have a utility in the upcoming Walking Dead: Empires survival, MMORPG.
Instagram Will Integrate NFTs
Meta is slowly adopting Web3 technologies with NFTs expected to get integrated on Instagram as Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Meta, stated, “We’re working on bringing NFTs to Instagram in the near term,” causing excitement on social media.
Pegaxy to Allow 15 Pegas per Race & Switch off 3D Racing
The developers have decided to increase the number of horses that race in each match to 15 from 12, decreasing the possibility of winning by a lot, considering the price of $VIS is dropping and the gameplay is not yet player-controlled.
More News From eGamers.io
- Space Misfits SMCW Token Begins Trading Tomorrow on Huobi Global
- Fables of Fyra Vulcan Forged Game Land Sale on March 23
- Captain Marvel Star Brie Larson to Develop “Some Place” Metaverse
- HSBC to Become First Global Financial Services Provider to Enter The Sandbox
- CryptoBlades P2E Game to Join Efinity Chain
- BlockTrucks is the latest Efinity game.
Stay always up to date:
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.