For the fourth time in a row, CGC successfully claims the title of the largest conference dedicated to blockchain, digital assets, VR and AR in gaming. The event will take place in Kyiv, Ukraine, on October 10-11.
It’s time to test yourself in an exciting race for the prize-pool at the hackathon, find investors, present your brand in all its glory at the stand or take part in the annual awards ceremony. VR / AR / AI / Blockchain in gaming are your passion? Get ready for an exhaustive list of features at the next CGC, held in Kyiv, Ukraine.
1. CGC Showcase
An expo floor for startups and indie developers. Show your game to all attendees of CGC Kyiv 2019, including investors, media, fellow game developers, publishers and operators, platforms and everyone else. Get valuable feedback, make partnerships, and launch your product to the moon!
We provide a showcase table to selected teams in order to get attention and gain visibility for their projects. Please make sure you have read the below rules carefully before filling in the submission form.
Rules (only seven of them, huh!)
- Buy a Premium Pass to become eligible to participate in CGC Showcase.
- Fill in the form thoroughly. Please provide as much information as possible, so we can accurately evaluate your project.
- There must be a demonstrable product, not just a concept or white paper.
- You must not have raised money from investors (small amounts from friends, family, and mentors are ok).
- You must be a start-up or an indie developer, not an established company or its subsidiary launching a new product.
- It is recommended to be English speaking, as CGC is an international English-speaking event.
- Your game must not have been already published and enjoying commercial success.
Important: As we receive a large number of submissions, we may not be able to provide a showcase table to every project. Please hurry up and make sure you share enough information for our evaluation team to get the proper holistic picture of your creation.
If you have ideas of collaboration with our conference, please don’t hesitate to contact us or leave your comments in the Notes section of the form.
2. CGC Awards
CGC Awards is a contest designed to recognize innovation and celebrate creativity. If you have a gaming project that uses blockchain, VR, AR, and other forefront technologies, and you believe it rocks – waste no time, apply now and grab your chance to win! Or try yourself and become one of the judges of CGC Awards.
3. CGC Pitch
First introduced during Minsk 2018 event, CGC Pitch offers prominent startups an opportunity to present their products to investors laser-focused on gaming, VR, AR and blockchain, in a series of speed dating sessions.
George has a native interest in emerging technologies and he’s a strong advocate of decentralization. He is the founder and manager of egamers.io as well as an IT student.