What’s up, egamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, find some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
This week in recap:
- A Bored Ape Theft Victim files a lawsuit against NFT Marketplace giants OpenSea, wanting $1M and his top 14th percentile in rarity Bored Ape NFT back. This was due to fishers stealing $1,7M worth of NFTs from Decentraland and Bored Ape Yacht Club collection on February 19th.
- Trump releases his own NFT collection as the celebration of his Presidency, powered by Parler.
- Thetan Arena to rewards its content creators and viewers with $gTHC just by viewing and playing the creator’s product. A win-win mechanism.
Lastly, the DappRadar x BGA gaming report for January shows some interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week. (7 Days)
- 👑Thetan Arena: Over 21 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Axie Infinity: Over 2,5 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Splinterlands: 326k players. -6.12%
- 👑Alien Worlds: 190k players. +1.25%
- 👑Farmers Worlds: 103k players. +1.69%
- 👑Upland: 49.5k players. +0.95%
- 👑Crazy Defense Heroes: 43k players. +-8.30%
- 👑PlayMining: 24k players. -1.75%
Find more on-chain analytics on our dedicated Rankings page.
CGC X Virtual Conference Postponed For March
The event was meant to take place on February 22-23 in a two-day virtual event, but due to the high participation (x3 times the expected) of over 3500 attendees registered, the event is postponed to March 3-4.
VulcanVerse Plot Defense & Vulcanite Rental Updates Are Live
The first element contains Plot Defense, a way to protect the user-owned NFT Land plots to be foraged by other users. The second part of the recent update is all about Vulcanites Rental.
Warner Music Group Partners With Splinterlands
As everyone evolves and partnerships flow like a river, Splinterlands, a trading card game, and a Dapp, partners with Warner Music Group, an American multinational entertainment and record label conglomerate headquartered in New York City. WMG artists now have the chance to create and develop play-to-earn, arcade-style blockchain games.
Ex Riot Games & Blizzard Developers to Create Edenbrawl NFT Moba Game
Animoca Brands and Shima Capital co-led a $3M Funding for a new MOBA NFT game Worldpark Studios, which has experienced veteran developers from Riot Games (League Of Legends), Blizzard (World of Warcraft), and more.
More News From eGamers.io
- Scammers Steal Approximately $1,7M Worth Of NFTs From OpenSea Users
- CyBall P2E Football Game Officially Launched
- The Metaverse Virtual Fashion Week Is Coming in Decentraland
- Wombat Dungeon Master Launches Season 1 & Genesis Pack Sale Sold Out In One Second
- Thetan Arena NFT Game To Reward Content Creators and Viewers
Stay always up to date:
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.