Today we are going to present you the Fables of Fyra Review. A a free-to-play, dragon infused open-World RPG, member of the Vulcan Forged ecosystem.
Currently, Fables of Fyra is hosting the silver key land sale where everyone can participate and get exclusive benefits in the game.
Fables of Fyra Review: What is Fables of Fyra?
Fables of Fyra is a single-player, open-world RPG game on the blockchain that features a play-to-earn economy. In this world, Dragons are the only inhabitants, and together with players, they can participate in various activities such as exploring, crafting, breeding, farming, and most importantly, earning rewards!
Is Fables of Fyra Free-to-Play?
Yes, Fables of Fyra is free-to-play, players can begin their journey in the world of Fyra Oyer, using a free elemental dragon or existing Fables of Fyra NFT dragons for gameplay to get started.
While Fables of Fyra is free-to-play, the starting dragons won’t bring back rewards. To unlock the Play-to-earn features, you must obtain an NFT from Vulcan Forged Marketplace.
Fables of Fyra: The Awakening offers players the chance to themselves choose the path they’ll follow in The Awakening world. Some players may focus on crafting, raising animals, or training as chefs to cook delicious and beneficial dishes. Others may be more focused on the story and wish to pursue multiple questlines.
What Exactly Can You do Playing The Game?
Firstly, the gameplay revolves around navigating the map and collecting resources from various places using some primary skills!
- Farming: Husbandry and Horticulture.
- Crafting: Smithing and Tailoring.
- Foraging and Fishing: Forage for unique resources and treasures while also searching on lakes, streams, and rivers for food.
- Cooking: Baking & Roasting.
When players reach the Experienced level in one specific skill, they can choose a specialization. Each base skill has two specialization directions, and only one skill from each base skill can be selected in which to specialize.
Don’t forget that specialization can be reset to another skill but at the cost of decreasing the previous specialization by a lot, so be cautious and choose wisely.
If a player has gained enough experience in a specific skill, they will be able to craft advanced items that are also capable of being turned into NFTs. To do so, they must visit Cave Dragons and offer them $CAVE. NFT Items can then be rented or sold to other players.
Experience Required For Skill Levels
Completing tasks using skills will give you experience points that can be later used to unlock top-tier items essential for achieving more complex and profitable tasks when the gameplay proceeds.
- Untrained: 100
- Beginner: 500
- Experienced: 12,500
- Master: 125,000
- Grandmaster: 2,500,000
While exploring the world of Fyra Oyer, players will encounter many different quests that vary in difficulty and rewards. These quests reward you with items, gold, and other stuff that can help you master the game and give you exclusive benefits like unlocking new areas within the kingdom.
There are three types of quests:
- Stand Alone Quests: These quests are finished when the player completes the required tasks. In some instances, these quests can be repeated by the player.
- Non-Interactable Quests: These quests are mainly used to track in-game statistics and the player’s progress. For example, the Map-fragments quest does not show in the quest dialog but progresses as the player discovers pieces of the map, triggering rewards or other events based on progress.
- Questline Quests: These quests are rich in lore and may consist of multiple quests, meaning the player might have to chance places or increase their skill level in order to complete them.
Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
Known as NPCs, these AI characters are as important as the player characters and are regularly seen roaming Fable of Fyra’s lands. NPCs are constantly interacting with players, and they help them with guidance and support for unlocking or completing various quests.
Many of these NPCs are working towards rebuilding the land or investigating what happened to the adults of Fyra Oyer. By interacting with these NPCs, the player continues to learn more about the past, present, and the potential future of their world. The Awakening consists of a rich set of NPCs, and new characters, animals, and other creatures are added with each update.
There are currently two types of NPCs, which are:
- Captain Skagg
- King Drakon
- Augino the Mighty
The Non-Crypto In-Game Soft Currency “Gold”
Besides $CAVE, the play-to-earn token of the Fables of Fyra ecosystem, gold is the in-game soft currency used for buying, selling, and trading.
Earning gold will be one if not the most important factor for being successful in Fables of Fyra. Dragons are delighted by it, so there are many ways to earn it.
For example, Cave Dragons will serve as merchants and quest-givers. They will also accept gold for various activities such as buying and selling goods from them.
In their cave, they have two areas available only to players who have either become good customers or have special privileges. Special privileges are given to NFT landowners or those that rent NFT Land. Beyond the dedicated merchants, many NPC characters will also accept trade for specific items.
Fables of Fyra Ecosystem and Play-To-Earn Economics
The Fables of Fyra team says that The Fyra Oyer Ecosystem will have a specially designed play-to-earn economy with five main components:
- $BAAH (Governance Token).
- $CAVE (In-Game P2E Currency).
- NFT Dragons.
- NFT Land.
- NFT Items.
$BAAH is the Governance and a cross-franchise, essential, and long-standing utility token, offering exclusive benefits within Fables of Fyra: The Awakening and future games.
$BAHH Distribution & Use Cases
- Staking: Combining it with the play-to-earn token $CAVE, players can level up their NFT Land increasing their rewards and earning capabilities.
- Holder Status: Specific $BAAH levels and holding periods paired with NFT ownership will allow holders to take on unique roles within the Fyra Oyer Ecosystem.
Named after the markings on secret caves from which this gem is mined, $CAVE is the in-game, play-to-earn currency used for everything from in-game purchases to paying minting fees for converting hard-earned items into NFTs.
The ERC-20 token that lives on Ethereum, Polygon, and Elysium blockchains will be earned (mined) by performing tasks, completing quests, scavenging, and unlocking new locations in the Kingdom, as it facilitates proof-of-play functionality. Note that $CAVE can be earned only if a player possesses NFT Land.
How Can Players Earn $CAVE?
$CAVE can be earned from what the game calls “shares.” Each player has a limit on how many shares they can earn in a single day. It is possible to increase these shares using the following methods:
- Owning NFT Land.
- Upgrading the level of NFT Land.
- Land Enhancement NFTs.
- Obtaining Specialty Roles within the Ecosystem.
- Breeding NFT Dragons with desirable lineage and advanced Generations.
These methods increase the “shares” each player can complete daily in the reward pool. So it is essential to possess a large number of shares on your NFT Land if you want to maximize rewards.
Land Utility and Benefits of Premium Landowners
Dreka, the first inhabitable Land in Fables of Fyra: Awakening, is the world where all new dragon adventures begin. Like every other NFT massive open-world game, land plots are an exclusive tool for gamers that seek glory and a smooth experience.
As said at the beginning of the review, Fables of Fyra is free-to-play, but players that want to earn are obligated to buy NFT Land.
There are three Land options a player can choose from, which are:
- NFT Land.
There are also three tiers of NFT Land:
- Gold Key Land (Limited).
- Silver Key Land (Limited).
- NFT Land.
NFT Land can be purchased via the ecosystem, but once it is sold out, it can only be bought via secondary markets or when new kingdoms open.
Dreka Kingdom’s NFT Land Types Comparison
Upgrading NFT Land Details
Dragons are the only inhabitants of the four kingdoms, Dreka, Klaki, Eldur, and Vatten, and are the center of the play-to-earn economy in the Awakening.
Each NFT Dragon has unique attributes, strengths, and weaknesses based on the Kingdom they are from. (For free dragons, these will be the only attributes that impact gameplay.
- Dreka: Farming.
- Klaki: Trading.
- Eldur: Construction.
- Vatten: Water Activities
NFT Dragons will also have traits that will impact gameplay (Not including Free Dragons)
- Strong: Allow more inventory slots and can carry more per slot.
- Smart: Faster crafting time for items or food.
- Quick: Move faster and have faster actions (mining, fishing, and quests).
- Charming: Better prices with trading.
- Perspective: Has an improved chance of finding random item foraging.
- Creative: Unlocks crafting of artistic items that command higher sales prices.
- Thrifty: Increase durability of all inventory items by 25%
- Wise: Increases experience gained when learning.
Breeding is one if not the most important feature in Fables of Fyra: The Awakening ecosystem. We are going to see how a player can breed NFT Dragons and what he gets in return for doing so!
- Each NFT Dragon can only breed one time.
- The dragon must be first raised to adulthood by completing a task inside the Dragon Garden Game and reaching a level of 75 or higher.
- The dragon babies will inherit the elemental attributes from both parents. They will also be assigned traits based on the characteristics of their parents.
Juni Leaves are some items used in the breeding process. There are two kinds of Juni leaves:
- Pink Juni Leaves: Ensure a female dragon.
- Blue Juni Leaves: Ensure a male dragon.
- Using Both: Guarantee twins and determine the sex of each twin.
- Using Non: Random Result
There are three types of enhancement NFTs that can be purchased on the primary marketplace and found while foraging and crafting within Fyra Oyer.
In-Game Items/ Efficiency NFTs
These items are used to complete complex recipes and advanced quests or increase the efficiency of a player’s ability to earn their daily reward shares.
In-Game Items/Efficiency NFTs include:
- Farmable Resources: NFT Seeds, Fruits, and Vegetables.
- Durable Items: These items reduce the time it takes to earn the maximum shares of the $CAVE daily rewards pool and can be crafted in-game and sold.
- Tutors: NPCs that offer their services and help players achieve specific skill goals.
- Farm Hands: These NFTs help in farming activities such as watering plants, feeding animals, gathering items
Land Enhancement NFTs
When applied in NFT Land, they automatically increase the daily shares of the $CAVE daily rewards pool allocated to that Kingdom. They come in five different classes based on their rarity and effectiveness length.
Skins for NFT Dragons, Season Characters, and Special Plants or Bushes.
Team and Advisors
Lead by a team of experienced professionals, Fables of Fyra leverages the years of experience and the well-known advisory teams that include Vulcan Forged.
The images below showcase the development team and the advisors.
Stay always up to date:
📰 Don’t Miss a thing: Join the News-Telegram Channel or The Discussion Group.
🐥In Your Feed: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
📺 Let’s Watch: Youtube Subscribe & Chill.
🎙️Useful Channels: NFT Giveaway Channel & Early Adopter Opportunities Channel.
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.