Let’s start with the most popular games this week. Data are for the past 7 days.
- 👑Thetan Arena: Over 7 million players. (Self reported)
- 👑Axie Infinity: Over 2,5 million players. (Self reported)
- 👑Splinterlands: 307k players. -2.98%
- 👑Alien Worlds: 203k players. -16.47%
- 👑Farmers Worlds: 68k players. -34.80%
- 👑Upland: 62k players. +13.06%
- 👑MOBOX NFT Farmer: 49k players. +4.42%
- 👑Galaxy Blocks: 41k players. +0.97%
Find more on-chain analytics on our dedicated Rankings page.
$RON Token Is Live
$RON is available for trading through the Katana DEX at the price of $3.68 per token.
Illuvium Is Looking For Private Beta Players
Illuvium is offering players the chance to participate in its Private Beta by registering on its website.
Axes Metaverse Elf Chests Sale To Begin These Days
The Axes Metaverse team hosts their second chest sale (GAO), beginning somewhere in February.
The Sandbox Launches $50M Accelerator Program & Welcomes Warner Music Group To The Metaverse
The Sandbox team has revealed The Sandbox Metaverse Accelerator Program with Brinciot & Animoca Brands while also announcing their collaboration with Warner Music Group.
Splinterlands Passes 1 Billion Battles Milestone
Splinterlands is one of the oldest and most popular Player-To-Earn games, with approximately half a million active players. With only six months running, they passed the one Billion battle milestone.
BreederDAO Gaming Guilds Asset Provider Raises 10$ Million In A Funding Round Led By Andreessen Horowitz (A16z)
A16z showed once again interest in the Philippines with its second investment there. $10M was raised by an A stage funding round for the BreederDAO NFT generator.