What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
This week in recap:
- This week we announced our initial partnership with BlockchainSpace Guild service provider and also their Guild Partner Program empowering play-to-earn guilds.
- CGC X event to take place on April 28th & 29th due to the war conditions based in Ukraine.
- StayCalm interviewed Simon Kertonegoro regarding The MyMetaverse Enjin platform.
- Bored Ape Yacht Club creators Yuga Labs teased us with a Bored Ape Yacht Club trailer published in their Twitter account about their take on the Metaverse.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week. (7 Days)
- 👑Thetan Arena: Over 21 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Axie Infinity: Over 1,6 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Splinterlands: 388k players. +3,78%
- 👑Alien Worlds: 184k players. -0.85%
- 👑Crazy Defense Heroes: 141k players. -1.75%
- 👑Farmers Worlds: 92k players. +0.44%
- 👑Galaxy Blocks: 59k players. +235.24%
- 👑Upland: 44k players. +0.90%
Find more on-chain analytics on our dedicated Rankings page.
What’s The Deal With Bored Ape Yacht Club’s Metaverse
Yuga Labs, the creator of the Bored Ape Yacht Club, who recently acquired CryptoPunks and Meebits IPs, released a teaser showing the world its plans for the upcoming Metaverse.
CGC X Event To Take Place On April 28th & 29th
Due to the war in Ukraine, CGC has postponed the event multiple times as the core members were located in the capital city of Ukraine, Kyiv.
Mark Cuban Backs a New Metaverse Called Oorbit
Metaverse tech startup Oorbit has raised $5M in a seed round from Mark Cuban investor and entrepreneur, Web3 venture Pixelynx and HOF Capital in order to create a metaverse with no barriers.
eGamers.io x BlockchainSpace Partnership
We are in a happy position to announce our partnership with BlockchainSpace. Together with BlockchainSpace, we aim to unite and amplify the voice of guilds, games, and gamers in the NFT Gaming ecosystem.
🎤 GFTB: Diving Into MyMetaverse Enjin Gaming Platform With the CEO, Simon Kertonegoro
Welcome back to the Games From The Block podcast. George Tsagkarakis interviews Simon Kertonegoro, CEO of MyMetaverse.
More News From eGamers.io
- Grand Fantasy Integrates Chainlink Sports Data
- Strong Tokenomics? LAVA Token Burn Explained
- Introducing The Guild Partner Program by Blockchain Space
- No Más Gas fees! Wrejects Partners With Polygon to Support Low Gas Purchases on OpenSea
- PUBG Developer Krafton Signs Long-Term Cooperation Agreement With Solana Labs
- Splinterland’s Sold Millions of Cards and Reached 2 Billion Games Played Following The $1M Unboxing Event
- MyMetaverse.io Launches “Carbon Sink NFTs” Backed by a Fractionalized Carbon-Credit Economy