A new Enjin-based Mini-Game is coming these days in celebration of DAI stablecoin listing in Kriptomat. In collaboration with Maker, Forgotten Artifacts and Enjin, players will have the opportunity to claim a unique NFT called DAInerys, Burner of Volatility with only 1000 copies available.
The mini-quests will take place in Forgotten Artifacts dungeons and the key to play will be distributed to all Kriptomat users who have linked their Enjin wallet before the 27th of February. Players will then be able to access Dai-themed event within Forgotten Artifacts as of the 2nd of March.
DAInerys, Burner of Volatility will work as a pet in Forgotten Artifacts that will follow you in adventures and find loot. As an ERC1155 token, it’s interoperable, meaning that it will also have a use in Kriptomat.io with a half-price transaction fee to anyone who purchases DAI using credit/debit card or bank account.
First-time users will need to:
- Join Kriptomat: https://app.kriptomat.io/register
- Install the Enjin Wallet: https://enjin.io/products/wallet
- Link your Enjin Wallet to Kriptomat: https://app.kriptomat.io/loyalty/enjin_wallet
- Wait for the Key after 27th.
- Install Forgotten Artifacts: https://forgottenartifacts.io/download
- Link your Enjin Wallet: https://forgottenartifacts.io/account/wallet
- Complete the tutorial quest on 2nd of March and after
George has a native interest in emerging technologies and he’s a strong advocate of decentralization. He is the founder and manager of egamers.io as well as an IT student.