What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
- We heard some great news this week, starting with Axie Infinity: Origin Android version goes live.
- I bet you have heard of Zuckerberg trying to integrate NFTs into the famous social media platform Instagram. Reports say that Instagram will be supporting multi-chain NFTs in its platform as soon as the following week.
- This week, Coinbase publicly opened its Ethereum-based NFT Marketplace, thats still in BETA.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
- 👑Thetan Arena: Over 21 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Axie Infinity: Over 1,6 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Splinterlands: 458k players. -1.15%
- 👑Alien Worlds: 346k players. +2.68%
- 👑Farmers Worlds: 164k players. +2.90%
- 👑Upland: 152k players. -3.54%
- 👑MOBOX NFT Farmer: 130k players. -17.43%
- 👑Galaxy Blocks: 108k players. +8.75%
- 👑Sunflower Land: 77k players. +101.93%
The Best Metaverse Games to Play in 2022
Whether you are looking for Android Metaverse Games, PC Metaverse Games or just Play-To-Earn, this Metaverse Games List will satisfy your needs.
Instagram to Support Multi-Chain NFTs as Soon as This Week
The most famous photo-sharing social media app, Instagram, is now supporting multi-chain NFTs in its platform. Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Meta, had been talking about the metaverse and NFTs for a while now.
Bringing NFTs to The Tourism Industry With New Frontier
New Frontier, a company that brings digital engagement to the tourism industry with non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has partnered with Enjin in order to transform tourism with NFTs.
Ready Player Motorsports Skyboxes Are Here!
Ready Player Motorsports released the first images of their unique private suites floating in the air. With a glass bottom, a beautiful design, and an electric engine (zero carbon footprint), these flying suites are something out of this world, offering some outstanding views of the races that are about to go down on the Ready Player Motorsports racetrack.
Origin Early Access Is Live On Android Devices
Axie Infinity has released the Early Access version of Origin and is making it available for everyone to download the game and test it. Everyone can now participate in the testing phase and provide feedback.
The Silver Key Land Sale That Unlocks Exclusive Benefits in Fables of Fyra: Awakening
Fables of Fyra: Awakening has announced the Silver Key Land Sale bringing excitement and an ample opportunity for people that want exclusive and beneficial content in the game.
More News This Week:
- Kinetix Raises $11M to Promote User-Generated Content in The Metaverse.
- Coinbase Publicly Opens Its Ethereum-Based NFT Marketplace.
- Pepsi x Carla Hall Gave Away FREE POAP NFTs to Festival Attendees.
- Global Esports Federation convenes knowledge leaders to shape the Metaverse Council .
- Andreessen Horowitz Leads $40M Investment Round For Irreverent Labs.
- Ukraine Dubbed A New Crypto Fundraising Platform – United24.
- Azuki: Rug-Pulls & The Steve Aoki’s Curse.
- Cometh Joins The gDEX Metaverse Ecosystem.
- FIFA Makes Algorand Its Official Blockchain Partner.
- Founder’s Node Vote to Bring GRIT to The Gala Games Ecosystem.
- How to Increase Energy in STEPN App.
- Axie Infinity Daily Users Drop Below 1M.
- MetaMetaverse Drops 5,000 Unique MetaShip NFTs On OpenSea.
- 15 Top NFT Games List – How to Make Money by Playing Games in 2022.
Stay always up to date:
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.