What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
- This week, we learned that a deputy warden in a Russian prison was stealing electricity to power a crypto mining farm, not exactly a great idea mate:)
- Illuvium has integrated Chainlink price feeds for accurate and real-time price data for their digital lands.
- NFL allegedly announced that together with Mythical Games, they will launch a blockchain game where users play as team managers!
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
- 👑Thetan Arena: Over 21 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Axie Infinity: Over 650,000 players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Alien Worlds: 646k players. +130.51%
- 👑Splinterlands: 442k players. -5.98%
- 👑Farmers Worlds: 190k players. +6.68%
- 👑Upland: 140k players. -5.15%
- 👑MOBOX NFT Farmer: 106k players. +18.74%
- 👑Galaxy Blocks: 92k players. -18.05%
- 👑Sunflower Land: 79k players. -4.48%
Visionary Deputy Warden Built a Secret Mining Farm in a Russian Prison
In Russia’s Oldest Prison, Butyrka, a deputy warden was allegedly stealing electricity to power a crypto mining farm. As the deputy warden is accused, the authorities have suspended him until further notice.
How To Make Money In The Sandbox Metaverse Game?
The Sandbox ($SAND) is an immersive 3D virtual world leveraging a play-to-earn mechanism. The players can own and build on their virtual lands and make money out of them.
Splinterlands Nodes Sell Out in 11 Minutes
The Splinterlands (SPS) Validator Node Pre-Sale was sold-out as expected within 11 minutes, for a total cost of $4 Million. For the first stage of the sale, over 2000 node licenses were sold which resulted in a burn of 14.5 million SPS and 1 million vouchers, with 3.6 million SPS being added to the DAO.
Arker: The Legend Of Ohm Game Review
Arker: The legend of Ohm is a multiplayer online strategy game that rewards its players with crypto. The game is under development by ArkerLabs, an international company dedicated to IT solutions like blockchain development.
Blast Royale Review – P2E Battle Royale Game With NFTs & Crypto Rewards
Blast Royale is an upcoming play-to-earn, and fast-paced battle-royale game under development by First Light Games. 30 players are thrown into a map where “The Last Man Standing“ wins, and for players to qualify for a match, they must pre-select three different NFT equipment items. (With an addition of a Free-to-Play layer later.)
More News This Week:
- Summer Vibes Update for Thetan Arena Is Now Live.
- N3twork Studio Raised $46M to Develop High-Quality Blockchain Games.
- Bullieverse Integrates Chainlink VRF to Fairly Distribute Bear NFTs.
- Klaytn Collaborates with Parity For Future Metaverse Projects.
- Illuvium Integrates Chainlink Price Feeds.
- Cantina Royale – A Free-to-Play P2E Game is Now Available on iOS and Android..
- NFL Rivals: A Play-to-Own NFT Game by NFL and Mythical Games.
Stay always up to date:
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.