What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
The Winners of Polkastarter’s First GAM3 Awards
Looking Glass Labs Teams Up With Cavrnus to Work on Its Super Realistic Pocket Dimension Metaverse
Looking Glass Labs, a leading Web3 platform specializing in immersive metaverse environments, has announced a strategic development partnership with Cavrnus to expand its hyper-realistic Pocket Dimension metaverse experience.
Axie Infinity Passed Google Play Store Review
Axie Infinity, announced a few days ago (22/12) that it has successfully passed the Google Play Store review.
Decentraland Announces “Worlds” Beta
Worlds are personal four parcel-large spaces tied to Decentraland NAMEs that exist separately from the LAND NFTs and Genesis City. The Worlds feature (beta) will be available to all Decentraland users that own a Decentraland NAME.
Vulcan Forged Wins 3 Gold Event Awards For 2022
Enjin’s Last Development Update of 2022
2022 is ending, and Enjin plans to kickstart 2023 in style. The Web3 platform released on Dec. 20, the last Development Update of 2022.
More News This Week:
- Bringing Web3 Gaming Into the Future With Soulbound Tokens
- Gamic Integrates Polygon to Help Bring Web3 Opportunities to Africa
- Mirandus Tavern Games: Three-Eyed Snake Playtest Goes Live Today
- Solana Shooter ev.io Launches on Mobile Devices
- Mercedes Benz Files Trademark Applications For NFTs
- Vulcan Tower Defence is Now Available on iOS Devices