What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
Animoca Brands Japan Invests in Leading XR Company Psychic VR Labs
A strategic subsidiary of Animoca Brands, Animoca Brands Japan, announced that it had invested 100 million Japanese Yen (around $780k) in Psychic VR Labs, a leader in the extended reality field in Japan.
Blockstream Raises $125M to Expand Its Bitcoin Mining Facilities
SoftConstruct-Incubated Fastex Raised $23.2M From a Token Generation Event
Fasttoken, the utility token of SoftConstruct-incubated Fastex, has reportedly raised $23.2M from a token generation event on Jan. 18, which sold out within three days.
Introducing You to The Lore of VulcanVerse
Microsoft Extends Its Partnership With OpenAI
Minecraft For The Blockchain – Vulcan Forged AMA Highlights #02
Jamie Thomson completed the second AMA of Vulcan Forged just a few days ago. All questions he answered came from the Vulcan Forged Discord server. You can find all the responses in the link below.
More News This Week:
- Cryptoverse: Make Sure Not to Miss the Next Early Access Playtest
- Web3 Social Platform Plai Labs Secures $32M from Andreessen Horowitz
- Steam Base Builder Fest Offers Great Discounts and Demos
- Neopets Metaverse Successfully Raises $4M From Web3 Leaders
- Hop in Axie Infinity’s Lunar New Year Contest