Let’s say you are unfamiliar with Cryptoverse and haven’t signed up to playtest it. Today starts the first early access playtest of the P2E 3D metaverse, and only pre-signed-up users are allowed to participate.
We are here to guide you through accessing the Cryptoverse playtest and speak a few words about it.
Developed using Unreal Engine 5, Cryptoverse is a blockchain-based 3D metaverse game that provides stunning photo-realistic graphics and boundless opportunities for interoperability with other metaverses.
How to Join the Next Cryptoverse Playtest
Firstly we must mention what kind of activities you’ll meet there. Of course, exploring the world on foot or by car is among the most exciting. Personalizing your avatar, racing around the track, attending presentations, and building structures are also pretty exciting activities.
Steps of joining Cryptoverse:
- Create an Epic Games account if you don’t have one already.
- Download the Cryptoverse client.
- Once the client has been downloaded, unzip its contents and run Cryptoverse.exe.
- Scroll down to read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Authenticate and allow the Cryptoverse app access to your Epic Games account. You will need to log in to your account if you have not done so already.
- Click Find Sessions and select one of the available servers by clicking on the server name — welcome to Cryptoverse!
Please note: the number of users per server is limited and you may need to wait for access if no servers are available. Our experienced moderators are available on Discord should you have any difficulties or questions about how to access Cryptoverse.
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Storage: 10 GBs of available disk space
- CPU: Quad-core; 3.2+ GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA 3060 or equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB