What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
Spielworks Collaborates with Polygon to Enable NFT Staking
MegaWorld Celebrates 5th Anniversary with Launch of Custom Buildings Feature
Gala Games Launches Second Playtest of Eternal Paradox Game
Slated to start on June 6 at 6 pm PT, the playtest aims to offer gamers a thrilling and immersive world of strategy and RPG battling.
Puma Announces Black Station – A One-of-a-Kind Metaverse Experience
FC Barcelona Launches NFT Collection to Fight Plastic Pollution
In a move that has never been seen before, the popular Spanish football club FC Barcelona has teamed up with Plastiks to create its debut non-fungible token (NFT) collection.
Warner Bros. and Eluvio Launch Innovative Superman NFT Movie Experience
Warner Bros. and Eluvio team up for a Superman NFT movie experience, releasing on June 9.
More News This Week:
- Enjin Launches Enjin Blockchain and Efinity Matrixchain
- Tokens.com Acquires Full Control of Metaverse Group
- SWIFT Partners with Chainlink to Integrate Blockchain Into Banks
- EDM Artist Agoria Revolutionizes the NFT Music Industry with Bolero
- GameStop and Illuvium Unveil Limited Edition NFT Collection – Illuvitars
- Louis Vuitton Announces Exclusive $41,000 “Treasure Trunks” NFTs
- Pegaxy and Coins.ph to Enhance Web3 Gaming Experience
- Argus Secures $10M in Seed Funding Led by Haun Ventures
- Enter the Steampunk VoxEdit Contest to Win SAND Tokens