What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
SYMBIOGENESIS: A Square Enix Global NFT Collectible Art Project
VISA Files NFT and Metaverse Trademarks
Meta to Bring NFT Trading on Instagram
Meta announced during the Creator Week 2022 event that the social media platform would allow users to create, sell, view, and trade Non-Fungible-Tokens (NFTs) on and off Instagram!
OpenSea Introduces The New Copymint Detection System
What is Coming to Vulcan Forged Ecosystem This Week?
Unlike many other gaming startups and companies, Vulcan Forged is a gaming platform that is continuously expanding and building through the bear market. Learn more about what is coming by clicking the link below.
Buy, Trade, and Stake With The New Version of The Ronin Mobile Wallet
Ronin Wallet, the vastly used crypto wallet for Axie Infinity, has received its biggest update yet, eventually elevating the wallet considerably.
More News This Week:
- Crypto Loves Drama: GALA $1 Billion Hack Turns Out to be FUD
- Paulo Dybala Becomes The Official MonkeyLeague Brand Ambassador
- Mozart Raises $3M to Assist Unexperienced Web3 Game Developers
- JPEG’d Takes a Step Forward by Leveraging Chainlink NFT Floor Pricing Feeds
- Top 10 Immutable X Games To Play in 2023
- The MOBLAND Genesis Blueprint Reveal Went Live
- Claim Your Free Spider Tanks Alienware Skin
- P2E Game Gunstar Opens Metaverse Scholarship Applications
- Sorare is Currently Under Negotiation With The Premier League For a Multi-Year Contract
- Spielworks Reaches 3M User Signups Milestone
- P2E Game Synergy of Serra Announces The Crate Unlocking Event
- Getting Ready For The Official Spider Tanks Launch
- SWALLOW Launches to Bring Tattoos Into Video Games
- 10 Vulcan Forged Games To Play in 2023