What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
Roboto Games Raises $15M From A16z to Work on Its Upcoming MMO
Roboto Games, a VC-backed development studio, announced that it has successfully secured $15 million in a series A funding round led by A16z or Andreessen Horowitz, one of the biggest investment firms and in the world.
Champions Arena: The First Community Playtest is Now Live
OpenSea Welcomes BNB Chain NFTs Into Its Marketplace
Local lawmakers in Russia are working towards launching a national crypto exchange with support from the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Russia.
Animoca Brands to Launch Animoca Capital, a $2B Metaverse Fund
Web3 Gaming Firm Midnight Raises $7.5M to Build a Game Studio
Midnight, a Web3 gaming studio led by former Disney Mobile Games general manager Chris Heatherly, has raised $7.5M from a seed funding round to build a game studio and explore ways to add NFTs into various unique experiences.
Animoca Brands Subsidiary MADworld to Launch Unique Ukiyo-e Style Art and NFTs
MADworld, an innovative blockchain ecosystem, announced earlier today (29/11) that it plans to release NFTs and Ukiyo-e Style Art inspired by the 1995 animated cyberpunk thriller called “Ghost in the Shell.”
More News This Week:
- Polygon Introduces a New NFT Collection Amid FIFA World Cup Qatar
- Game7 Launches a $100M Blockchain Gaming Accelerator Program
- BLA 5 – Hitting the Fermus stat! Why Enjin ERC1155 is hot digital property.
- The Tallest Residential Building in The World Will Accept Crypto Payments
- This First Hack-n-Slash MMORPG Coming to Polygon, Swords of Blood Raises $1.6M
- NFTs are Officially Live on Uniswap
- The Sandbox Metaverse Launches The Playboy Party People Collection
- Blockchain Cuties Universe: The Blockchain 8