What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
Warner Music Group Announces a Brand New Music Experience on Roblox – Rhythm City
MetaLend is Now LIVE on Ronin
Robot Battle P2E Game Starbots Temporarily Shuts Operations
Cryptocurrencies have suffered a brutal comedown, as you might have noticed. As a result, many blockchain game studios and startups are facing a liquidity crisis, with the only solution to avoid bankruptcy being another market rally.
Premier League Officially Joins Sorare
The Premier League has joined Sorare, and football fans around the globe can now collect, buy, sell, and trade officially licensed digital cards featuring every player from the Premier League’s 20 clubs.
Wilderness P2E: A Virtual World of Magic and Wizards Within Decentraland
Get a Free Gala Games Town Star NFT by Simply Playing
Town Star, a P2E farming simulation game developed by Gala Games, offers all its active community members and players the chance to qualify for great non-fungible token (NFT) rewards!
More News This Week:
- Lavender Raises $13.2M in Funding For Its AI-Powered Email Coaching Platform
- Axie Infinity Origins: The Mystic Era Begins!
- Metaverse Learning Platform Gemba Raises $18M to Accelerate Growth
- MMO Game Megaworld BNB Pack Sale Continues
- Mythical Games Acquires DMarket While Also Announcing Mythical Marketplace 2.0