What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
Gala Games: Legends Reborn Playtest Live on Steam
Speedrun: A Startup School for Gaming Led By Andreessen Horowitz (a16z)
Echoes of Empire: Gala Games Announces Beta Release and Playtest Insights
Web3 game development company Gala Games has announced the start of the P2E game’s Echoes of Empire beta phase and community playtest.
The Sandbox Teams Up with Hong Kong Universities for Metaverse Education and Growth
Leading metaverse platform, The Sandbox, has partnered with the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) and Hong Kong Design Institute (HKDI) to develop a metaverse focused on education.
1990s Milk Caps Game Pogs Make a Comeback in Ethereum NFT Form
Do you remember Pogs? Those circular cardboard pieces that were a hit in the 90s? Well, they’re back in a new form as Ethereum NFTs, attracting attention from blockchain gamers. Additionally, multiple Pogs Web3 games are being developed.
Own a Piece of Arsenal’s History With the Arsenal Journey Pass
Hey, football fans! Arsenal FC, one of the biggest football clubs in the world based in London, England, announced the launch of the Arsenal Journey Pass, an NFT-based offering that lets you own a piece of the club’s history while unlocking exclusive experiences and rewards.
More News This Week:
- OpenSea Pro: The Ultimate Solution for Power NFT Collectors
- NFT Game ev.io Teams Up With Fractal to Unleash Unique PoP Collectibles
- Myria Public Node Sale Postponed for April 10th
- Ralph Lauren Opens a New Store in Miami That Accepts Crypto Payments
- Ledger Raises $108M in New Funding for Series C Round
- Huobi and Gala Games’ Partnership Aims to Accelerate Blockchain Adoption in Gaming Industry
- Grab Your Mystic Axie: Exclusive Giveaway Alert!
- Ex-Activision Blizzard Executive Daniel Alegre Takes the Helm at Yuga Labs as New CEO
- OKX Announces Unique Metaverse Experience with Portuguese Man City Football Star Ruben Dias