What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
Twitter Might Be Working Towards a New Coin
An important topic is that Twitter might be working towards making its own coin, according to a Twitter user that calls himself “Chief Twitter Leaker.”
Gods Unchained: Winter Wanderlands Cards Reveal
Leading Web3 trading card game Gods Unchained is celebrating Christmas by releasing 20 holiday-themed NFT collectibles called Winter Wanderlands.
The Mirror Raises $2.3M in Pre-Seed Funding to Support Upcoming Indie Developers
Indie game developer The Mirror has reportedly raised $2.3M in a pre-seed funding round led by Founders Fund to simplify game development for independent creators and studios.
Town Star: Santa is Coming!
Gala Games, a Web3 gaming ecosystem emphasizing digital player ownership, celebrates Christmas by offering its Town Star users the chance to acquire some exciting seasonal NFTs throughout December.
Starbucks Launches The Anticipated Oddysey Experience Beta With Polygon
Starbucks Oddysey is a Web3-powered experience that will see many waitlist members unlock exciting experiences.
Binance NFT Celebrates Christmas With Zero Trading Fees
Binance NFT announced the news on the first day of the month, Dec. 1, 2022, by stating, “Users will be able to list NFTs with 0 trading fees on the Binance NFT marketplace for the full month of December!
More News This Week:
- Meltelbrot BLA6 – Alex Jones an ex some won’t miss
- WigoSwap Integrates Numerous Chainlink Services to Enhance User Experience
- Gaming Blockchain Oasys Completes Strategic Funding Round From Galaxy Interactive and MapleStory Creator, Nexus
- Kingdom Under Fire: The World’s First Serverless Blockchain-Based Game on Steam
- My Neighbor Alice Announces Second Land Sale
- Web3 Platform Earn Alliance Raises $4.7M With Participation From Animoca Brands
- Shibuya Raises $6.9M in a Seed Funding Round Led by A16z and Variant