What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
Twitter Might Be Working Towards a New Coin
Gods Unchained: Winter Wanderlands Cards Reveal
The Mirror Raises $2.3M in Pre-Seed Funding to Support Upcoming Indie Developers
Indie game developer The Mirror has reportedly raised $2.3M in a pre-seed funding round led by Founders Fund to simplify game development for independent creators and studios.
Town Star: Santa is Coming!
Starbucks Launches The Anticipated Oddysey Experience Beta With Polygon
Binance NFT Celebrates Christmas With Zero Trading Fees
Binance NFT announced the news on the first day of the month, Dec. 1, 2022, by stating, “Users will be able to list NFTs with 0 trading fees on the Binance NFT marketplace for the full month of December!
More News This Week:
- Meltelbrot BLA6 – Alex Jones an ex some won’t miss
- WigoSwap Integrates Numerous Chainlink Services to Enhance User Experience
- Gaming Blockchain Oasys Completes Strategic Funding Round From Galaxy Interactive and MapleStory Creator, Nexus
- Kingdom Under Fire: The World’s First Serverless Blockchain-Based Game on Steam
- My Neighbor Alice Announces Second Land Sale
- Web3 Platform Earn Alliance Raises $4.7M With Participation From Animoca Brands
- Shibuya Raises $6.9M in a Seed Funding Round Led by A16z and Variant