- The first annual NFT Awards winners announced via Livestream on December 9, 2020.
- NFT of the Year 2020 is ˈsä-v(ə-)rən-tē by Micah Johnson.
- More NFTs awarded in various categories.
The NFT Awards 2020, organized by Enjin and DEA successfully completed. A panel of Judged that includes well-known industry leaders voted on the best NFTs for 2020, and here are the results.
NFT of the Year 2020
NFT of the Year: ˈsä-v(ə-)rən-tē by Micah Johnson is a time-sensitive photographic artwork that documents two boys where viewers can contribute to their cause. Every year on their birthday, a layer change reveals their career and aspirations in addition to a bitcoin address to contribute to their future.
Other categories Awards:
- Adoption Potential: Crypto Stamp by the Austrian Post
- Best Art NFT: Picasso’s Bull #1/1 by Trevor Jones
- Best Utility NFT: “Off The Charts” – Proof of Attendance by Binance
- Most Innovative NFT: Right Place & Right Time (Bitcoin Hourly Price Offset) by Matt Kane
- Best Charity NFT: Kitty by Paris Hilton
- Best Gaming NFT: Millipede by The Sandbox
- Most Valuable NFT: Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2020 1A
The Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2020 1A was sold at auction for the record price of $223,000 on December 2.
The community also had a say in NFT Awards. Here are the top voted NFTs by the community.
- 64 GALLON TOTER by ROBNESS
- Crypto Stamp by the Austrian Post
- The People’s Potato by Second Realm
- Knife by Nifty Wizards
- Pop Star from JobTribes by DEA
Enjin is a leading force in the blockchain gaming space with a huge community and a complete development tool suite. Using the Enjin SDK for unity, GoBot, and Java, developers can integrate decentralized economies and Non-Fungible tokens without learning blockchain development. The Plug n Play solutions are welcomed globally, with thousands of developers using the Enjin suite to create next-generation gaming and retail experiences.
The DEA project consists of the DEAPcoin, (DEP), which is listed in many well-known exchanges such as OKEx, Bithumb Global, Bittrex, and others. DEA has released its first trading card game called JobTribes and a Digital Art Marketplace.