- The first annual NFT Awards winners announced via Livestream on December 9, 2020.
- NFT of the Year 2020 is ˈsä-v(ə-)rən-tē by Micah Johnson.
- More NFTs awarded in various categories.
The NFT Awards 2020, organized by Enjin and DEA successfully completed. A panel of Judged that includes well-known industry leaders voted on the best NFTs for 2020, and here are the results.
NFT of the Year 2020
NFT of the Year: ˈsä-v(ə-)rən-tē by Micah Johnson is a time-sensitive photographic artwork that documents two boys where viewers can contribute to their cause. Every year on their birthday, a layer change reveals their career and aspirations in addition to a bitcoin address to contribute to their future.
Other categories Awards:
- Adoption Potential: Crypto Stamp by the Austrian Post
- Best Art NFT: Picasso’s Bull #1/1 by Trevor Jones
- Best Utility NFT: “Off The Charts” – Proof of Attendance by Binance
- Most Innovative NFT: Right Place & Right Time (Bitcoin Hourly Price Offset) by Matt Kane
- Best Charity NFT: Kitty by Paris Hilton
- Best Gaming NFT: Millipede by The Sandbox
- Most Valuable NFT: Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2020 1A
The Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2020 1A was sold at auction for the record price of $223,000 on December 2.
The community also had a say in NFT Awards. Here are the top voted NFTs by the community.
- 64 GALLON TOTER by ROBNESS
- Crypto Stamp by the Austrian Post
- The People’s Potato by Second Realm
- Knife by Nifty Wizards
- Pop Star from JobTribes by DEA
The best NFTs for 2020 were chosen by a panel of well-known Judges that work for companies like Sony, Bandai Namco, Ubisoft, Microsoft, and others. You can read more here.
NFT awards will take place again in 2021, follow the contest on Twitter or subscribe to nftawards.org and be notified.
Enjin is a leading force in the blockchain gaming space with a huge community and a complete development tool suite. Using the Enjin SDK for unity, GoBot, and Java, developers can integrate decentralized economies and Non-Fungible tokens without learning blockchain development. The Plug n Play solutions are welcomed globally, with thousands of developers using the Enjin suite to create next-generation gaming and retail experiences.
The DEA project consists of the DEAPcoin, (DEP), which is listed in many well-known exchanges such as OKEx, Bithumb Global, Bittrex, and others. DEA has released its first trading card game called JobTribes and a Digital Art Marketplace.