What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
Paris Hilton’s NFT Avatar Collection Set to Debut in The Sandbox Metaverse
Web3 Shooter Metalands Launches PvP Testing
Vulcon3: The Elysium Chapters Conference by Vulcan Forged
The anticipated Vulcon3: The Elysium Chapters conference was completed yesterday, May 27th, in New York, USA. Lots of renowned speakers participated, with famous Canadian TV Personality Kevil O’Leary and SkyBridge Capital CEO, and Founder, Anthony Scaramucci stealing the show.
The Hundreds Breaks New Ground with a Virtual Metaverse Store Experience
In celebration of its 20th anniversary, LA-based streetwear brand, The Hundreds, has unveiled a revolutionary metaverse version of its flagship Fairfax store, offering an immersive shopping experience for its customers.
Gala Games and PokerGO Unveil Collaborative Web3 Social Poker Game
STEPN Revolutionizes Move2Earn with Apple Pay Integration
Web3 move-to-earn game, STEPN, has recently announced a groundbreaking development by integrating Apple Pay as a fiat onramp for in-app purchases
More News This Week:
- Care Bears Embrace The Sandbox to Connect with Fans in the Metaverse
- Illuvium Launches Second Phase of Overworld Private Beta
- Gala Games Launches Million-Dollar Bug Bounty Program with Immunefi
- Metagame Industries Raises $100M for Web3 Game Abyss World
- BBC to Join The Sandbox Metaverse Together with Reality+
- Battle Bears Heroes Expands Reach to Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand
- Mocaverse Set to Launch Web3 Social Experiences Together with CyberConnect
- Axie Infinity Launches Fourth Season of Origins