What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
This week in recap:
- Multiple Bridge Hacks occurred this week, with the most not notable being WonderHero’s BNB Chain Bridge Hack that saw $80M in $WND stolen in just seconds.
- Snoop Dogg rebrands Death Row Records into an NFT Label with plans to expand in the industry of NFT Music powered by Gala Games.
- Staying with Gala Games, Town Crush will become the first game to operate on the Gala Chain after the testing part is over.
- Axie Infinity Origin is officially launched and is currently on early access recreated battle system.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
- 👑Thetan Arena: Over 21 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Axie Infinity: Over 1,6 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Splinterlands: 517k players. -3.11%
- 👑Alien Worlds: 366k players. -5.00%
- 👑MOBOX NFT Farmer: 178k -2.71%
- 👑Upland: 152k players. +16.26%
- 👑Farmers Worlds: 125k players. +9.01%
- 👑DeFi Kingdoms: 72k players. -1.64%
- 👑SecondLive: 57k players. +10.83%
How To Get Free VulcanVerse NFTs.
VulcanDex NFT farm pools went live with exclusive NFT rewards for the popular Metaverse & MMORPG Game, VulcanVerse.
MetaMask Users Can Buy Crypto Using Apple Pay.
Cryptocurrency will now be more adopted by everyone as MetaMask allow Apple Pay users to Buy crypto and digital assets.
Snoop Dogg Makes Death Row Records an NFT Label.
Snoop Dog recently purchases Death Row Records and converted it to an NFT label, paving the way for other companies to follow.
WonderHero BNB Chain Bridge Hacked For 80M WND (750BNB).
Yesterday April 7th, WonderHero blockchain game published an important community update regarding a hack that occurred on WonderHero’s BNB Chain Bridge.
Axie Infinity Origin First Impressions.
Axie Infinity, the number one play-to-earn game, has officially launched Origin, a new early access recreated battle system.
More News This Week:
- Time Magazine Features The Sandbox as a One of The Top 100 Most Influential Companies For 2022.
- Solana NFT Marketplace Fractal Raised $35 Million.
- Mike Tyson To Launch Mystery Box NFT Collection On Binance NFT Marketplace.
- Elysium Mainnet Is Live – Everything we Know so Far.
- Mines of Dalarnia Launch on BSC Coming in April.
- Magic Eden, Solana NFT Marketplace, to Accept Payments in AURY and DUST for NFT Purchases.
- Ember Sword Pre-Alpha is Live For NFT Owners.
- MonkeyLeague Achieves First Major Game Milestone As Its Gears Up For Pioneers Event.
- Get Gala Gold Before April 14th & Receive a Free Superior NFT.
- A Detailed Overview of The Progression of Fundraising Within Cryptocurrency.
- Gangs, Guns & Metaverse: SinVerse Business License Sale to Take Place on April 10th.
- Wax-Based Game DeepMine to Release VIP Cards.
- Town Crush: The First Game to Run on Gala Chain.
- Schro-Dinger Integrates Chainlink’s Price Feeds & VRF Technology.
- EverdreamSoft Celebrates Fifth Anniversary of Spells of Genesis By Opening An NFT History Museum on CryptoVoxels.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint to Stop Getting NFTs as the Post-Launch Support End.
- Culture-led Metaverse The Kingdom Secures $3.6 Million Through Private Funding Round.
- Coca Cola Launches Starlight NFT Cans in VeVe App.
Stay always up to date:
📰 Don’t Miss a thing: Join the News-Telegram Channel or The Discussion Group.
🐥In Your Feed: Follow us on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
📺 Let’s Watch: Youtube Subscribe & Chill.
🎙️Useful Channels: NFT Giveaway Channel & Early Adopter Opportunities Channel.
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.