Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
How to Play Bit Hotel Open Beta
Bit Hotel, opens its doors to its community who has seen a meteoric rise over the past few months, with over 400,000 hotel guests, until now!
Decentral Games Introduces Sit-n-Go Tournaments
Decentral Games, a leading Metaverse gaming company, has decided to launch a new mode to their famous ICE Poker called Sit-n-Go Tournaments (SNG).
Patron Tequila Enters The Decentraland Metaverse
Patron will bring its smooth and timeless summer drinks to Decentraland as well as an opportunity to win a fully funded trip to Mexico.
PlayNFT Launches NFT Marketplace For Twitch & YouTube Streamers Worldwide
PlayNFT will launch an NFT marketplace and give Twitch & Youtube content creators the ability to create branded NFTs that have utility within games.
Planet Mojo Metaverse to Begin Private Playtests For NFT Holders
Planet Mojo NFT holders will be able to participate in the pre-alpha multiplayer testing of the auto chess title’s PvP gameplay – Mojo Melee.
Decentraland Third Metaverse Art Week to Take Place on August 24
“The World is Made of Code” is this version theme as it depicts the undying relationship between man and nature. The event will run for five days from August 24-28th.
More News This Week:
- Infinity Skies Launched Demo With $5000 Giveaway.
- Arker: The Legend Of Ohm Redesigns to 3D With AAA Graphics on The Unreal Engine 5.
- Gods Unchained Launched Refer & Earn Program.
- Blockchain Brawlers Celebrate Summer Block Party With $30,000 Prize Pool.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen Is Coming To The Sandbox.
- Sacramento Kings Release Their Second NFT Collection.
- Crypto Game Untamed Isles Pauses Development As Crypto Crash Causes Investors To Back Out.
- Axie Infinity Origin New Update Adds More $SLP Utility & More.
- OneRare PlayTest: Get Free ORARE Tokens by Trying The Game.
- BlockchainSpace X Sandbox Academy Launch the SandKwela Online Course.
- Australian Football League (AFL) Sells Out Its First Limited-Edition NFT Drop In Less Than 12 Hours.
Stay always up to date:
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.