What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
The Great Crypto Debate in Grand Theft Auto 6
Hong Kong Police Innovates with CyberDefender Metaverse
China to Launch Its Own Metaverse Platform
Nanjing, the capital of China’s Jiangsu province, has recently initiated the China Metaverse Technology and Application Innovation Platform as part of its efforts to lead the nation’s digital progress.
Upland to Add Berlin to Its Digital World
Myria Launches Node Referral Program
The Sandbox: Deltatime Studio Announces Shattered Time NFT Collection
In an exciting announcement from Deltatime Studio, they’re set to take their audience on a journey through time with their latest Non-Fungible Token (NFT) collection, aptly titled “Shattered Time”.
More News This Week:
- Prada Launches New Exclusive Collection of Floral NFTs
- Sony Announces Groundbreaking Web3 Incubation Program Demo Day
- Tabi Raises $10M to Build a Gaming Ecosystem on BNB Chain
- Mercedes-Benz Teams Up with Fingerprints DAO for Exclusive NFT Art Collection
- ANA Airways Leaps into Web3 with Unique Aeronautics-Inspired NFT Marketplace
- Kingdom Karnage Launches a Referral Contest with 2M KKT in Rewards
- Binance’s Reality Show ‘Build The Block’ Declares zkPass as Victor
- Gunther’s Rich Dog Collection Adopts Chainlink VRF for Fair NFT Rarity Selection
- Anoma Foundation Raises $25m to Advance Third Generation Intent-Centric Architecture
- Decentralized Gaming Platform QWAN Launches Its Native Token on Ethereum