What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
Former Crypto Minecraft Game NFT Worlds Rebrand as Topia
GRIT: The Gala Games Wild West Battle Royale Goes Live on Epic Games Store
Gala Games, a leading blockchain game studio, has officially rolled out its hotly anticipated Wild West Battle Royale game, GRIT, on the Epic Games Store. And the best part? It’s entirely free to play!
P2E Game Champions Ascension to Complete Polygon Migration
Champions Ascension, a popular P2E game, announced earlier this week their plans to migrate to the Polygon blockchain
Get Ready for Steve Aoki’s Wild Game Jam!
Farming P2E Game Town Star Announces Major Upgrades
The Binance NFT Marketplace Plans to Accommodate Bitcoin NFTs
Binance, the leading cryptocurrency exchange, announced plans to launch a Bitcoin NFT trading hub on its platform later this month.
More News This Week:
- Ghosts of Ruin: Gala Film’s Dystopian Anime with a Twist of NFTs
- The Kenyan Government to Create a Blockchain Hub in Africa with Venom
- NFT Platform Vibe Secures $4M in Seed Funding Led by Alchemy Ventures
- Everseed Game Demo is Live!
- DEUS Finance Suffers $6M Stablecoin Hack
- Mars4 Partners with DWF Labs to Accelerate AI-Powered Metaverse Gaming
- Burn Ghost Teams Up with Mobaso Games to Boost Blockchain Gaming Options
- The Sandbox and Affyn to Create a New Kind of Metaverse
- Revolutionizing NFTs: Palm’s New Tool Unleashes Generative Art Awesomeness