What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.BDG #177: NFT Games This Week in Recap. Click To Tweet
- Starting with Vulcan Runner, Vulcan Forged has launched a V3 version of their Vulcan Runner frenzy game.
- Staying with Vulcan Forged and frenzy games, Vulcan Forged announced Vulcan Assasin, a new game also using the frenzy pass.
- Hash Rush has launched the playtest and is now live after a long waiting time.
- Splinterlands accomplishes 2.32M Daily Rentals following their most recent achievement of reaching 1B battles back in the start of 2022.
- The famous rapper and hip-hop artist Snoop Dogg has signed an agreement with the world’s first mafia-themed metaverse MOBLAND reassuring he will help bring interactive digital marijuana farms into the game as a new earn mechanic.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
- 👑Thetan Arena: Over 21 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Axie Infinity: Over 1,6 million players. (Self-reported)
- 👑Splinterlands: 591k players. -2.95%
- 👑Alien Worlds: 445k players. -29.23%
- 👑MOBOX NFT Farmer: 172k _1.94%
- 👑Farmers Worlds: 153k players. +5.93%
- 👑Upland: 146k players. +2.61%
- 👑Pegaxy: 118k players. +8.28%
- 👑Sunflower Land: 113k players. +32%
Would You Like to Live Forever in The Metaverse?
The blockchain-powered VR platform Somnium Space is developing the Live Forever mode, where you can become immortal in the metaverse.
Town Star Economy & Feature Updates
Town Star has announced new updates for its game that are set to be added in the game over the next few months. Some of these updates were teased by the game, while some of them are entirely new.
Vulcan Runner V.3 is Out With a Ton of Brand New Features
Vulcan Runner is a Subway Surfers Style play-to-earn runner game where players run for as long as possible while collecting coins and tackling obstacles.
Vulcan Assassin is The Latest Vulcan Forged Game Using Frenzy Pass
Vulcan Forged announced earlier this afternoon a game called Vulcan Assassin, another addition to the Frenzy Pass collection of games..
Louis Vuitton: Fashion & NFT Gaming
Louis Vuitton has released a collection of NFTs to celebrate its birthday. Previously, the luxury fashion brand teased that the birthday celebration will take place on its mobile game “Louis: The Game”.
Wombat Wallet Integrates Four More Blockchains.
Splielworks, a leading blockchain startup specializing in gaming and decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions, announced a major update for its Wombat Wallet users integrating BNB Chain, Avalanche, Fantom & Heco.
More News This Week:
- Genesis Avatars by NFT Worlds to Take Place on April 30.
- 5 Most Popular Esports Tournaments.
- Square Enix CEO Sees The Future in Play To Earn.
- Enjin Indie Dev Talks #1: Kingdom Karnage With The CEO, Nick Franklin.
- Horizon Worlds Metaverse to Charge Creators a 47.5% Fee.
- EX Sports to Drop First Urbanball NFT Mystery Box Collection Exclusively on Binance NFT.
- Galaxy Fight Club is Coming On Android and iOS.
- Atari is Not Associated Anymore With… Atari Token.
- Game of Silks Secures $2 Million To Accelerate Thoroughbred P2E Metaverse Development.
- Enjin MFT Holders to Get a Brand New Car in MyMeta GTA 5 Server.
- Xaya Q1 Updates Recap.
- What Are NFT Blue-Chips and Why do They Have Value?.
- Kyoko Lands Nine DAO Partnerships As It Gears Up for Blockchain Lending Product Launch.
- Splinterlands Accomplishes 2.32M Daily Rentals.
- 5 Upcoming Play-To-Earn Games You Should Check Out.
- Snoop Dogg Grows Weed in a GTA-Style Metaverse Game.
- GFTB: Blockchain Brawlers – Interview With Michael Rubinelli, Head of Wax Studios.
- Axie Infinity: Origin Beginners Guide.
- Coinbase Debuts NFT Marketplace.
- 9GAG Moves Memes To The NFT World & Metaverse.
- ArcheWorld NFT MMORPG Game to Launch This Summer.
Stay always up to date:
🕹️Gaming Guild & Scholarships: Join our Discord.
📫Saturday Mail Recap: Subscribe for the Blockchain Gaming Digest.
We use affiliate links when possible. At no cost to you, we may earn some crypto or nfts.
While we strive for the accuracy of the content, we provide it “as-is.” We take no responsibility for any actions or results. We write about games, treat them as games. We don’t give investment advices. Always do your own, extensive research.BDG #177: The Latest Weekly News Click To Tweet