What’s up, eGamers, it’s time for the weekly Blockchain Gaming Digest. Every week, we share some of the most important NFT gaming news and other interesting facts.
Let’s start with the most popular games this week based on on-chain data. (7 Days)
Azuki Generated Roughly $3M From 8 Skateboards
What a day it was for Chiru Labs. In reality, the company behind the skateboard NFTs broke the record for the most expensive skateboard ever sold (in fact, the eight most costly skateboards ever sold).
Animoca Brands Backed Gaming Platform Kyō Partners With Immutable X
Cryptobots P2E Game Ready To Be Launched!
Cryptobots, the first P2E economic-centered game, launched today, October 26th, with only early-access community members being able to try the game!
Telegram to Launch ‘Definitely Not NFTs” Username Auctions
Twitter: Elon Musk Bring Changes and Binance Confirms $500M Investment
Oasys Gaming Blockchain Officially Launches Its Mainnet
Oasys, an EVM-compatible blockchain designed for gamers by gamers, decided to fully launch its mainnet after one year of extensive partnership-building, ecosystem development, and growth.
More News This Week:
- NFT Marketplace LooksRare Removes Royalty Fees on Trading
- myNFT to Exhibit Europe’s First NFT Vending Machine at NFT.London
- Anime-Based P2E Game Etheruko Integrates Chainlink Automation
- Twitter Brings Tweet Tiles Pilot to NFT Marketplaces
- ZED RUN To Host a World Cup Inspired Tournament
- Apple Bans External Linking on NFT-Based Content
- Alien Worlds Announces Syndicate DAOs
- The Gotchiverse Halloween Contest is Here!
- MotoGP Ignition Hot Shots Sale Starts on October 27
- MetaSoccer PvP Matches Are Live!
- My Defi Pet Announces Three New Halloween Games
- Town Star Burned 97.5% of Certain In-Game Items
- Crazy Defense Heroes Halloween Invasion: Bored Ape Edition